Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What You Missed

Let me start off with completely naked nails. These pictures were taken nearly a month ago and on the 9th.



Here are my nails exactly a month later. Excuse the yellowness/polish, I was in the middle of giving all my sisters manicures and my nails became stained from Pure Ice's Wild Thing.



I'm going to start off with one of the first manicure's I tried with water marbling. This is Milani's Pool Party and Sally Hansens French Tip (SH as base coat).



About a week or so when my mani finally started chipping I decided it was time to try another polish, so this time I tried using Sally Hansen's HD Laser and French Tip.



Well there's that, two mani's should be enough for one day right? Let's hope that tomorrow I'll let you see all the other mani's I've done for myself and perhaps even the current mani. So until tomorrow all my lacquer lovers.

-Tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment